ODY3MWQ2

By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. You will only see this message once.

Gamemaster application - PSYCHO-PROJECT.EU

Gamemaster application

Zde pište přihlášky, co nejvíce info o sobě a znalosti o našem serveru či příkazech.
Here you can post your sign up info, informations about you and your skills with gm commands and how much you know this server.

Topic author
Selfiefreak

Gamemaster application

Postby Selfiefreak » Thu 15. Apr 2021 23:00:36

Hello there, first of all i would like to introduce myself. My name is Elfad, ingame known as @Pinkyswear, @Oneshotmacro (currently main character). I have been playing on Pysco-Project for a quite a long time now, took a few breaks now and then, I made recently comeback and started to actively playing again. I am speaking fluent English and Bosnian, I feel that server is lacking a English speaking GMs as its essential in order for server to grow.
I have alot of Gamemaster and ingame experience, Im playing World of Warcraft for a 13 years and I was Gamemaster/Administraotr/Eventer on most populated TBC Funservers at the time such as Insane wow, Zone wow entertainment, Nexam Wow and so on. I am familiar with all GM commands. I have alot of Database experience and usually my position was @content creator but I can commit some searious time as eventer and I think i would be pretty good at it.

Why am I applying?

Well mostly because I really liked the server alot and its continuously changing for a better and I want to be part of it. Server is currently missing eventers so why not to take my shot. I think Im a great pick because i can commit some serious time for the server as long Im enjoying it.

You can contant me ingame @Oneshotmacro or on discord EFO#7417.

Cheers!

Race2Face
Administrátor

Re: Gamemaster application

Postby Race2Face » Fri 16. Apr 2021 18:34:19

Hello, this Sign to GM team is Perfect, i will be contact you on Discord.

LOCK! :)
--------------------------------------->Race2Face - GM Mixtape<-------------------------------------------
™(—`·.¸¸.->.:Najväčšia provokácia je ignorácia:.<-.¸¸.·´—)™

Return to “Přihlášky do GM teamu || Sign to GM team”